Monday, September 24, 2007

The moon hit my eye...

...like a big pizza pie, but I don't think I'm in love, although sometimes it's hard to tell.

I am probably a little bit in love with the moon tonight because it is so pretty. And I felt something akin to love today when a doctor called my work "meticulous" and a colleague consulted me on a design issue. Plus I am in love with the hairy beasts that share my home and I was generally feeling love for my fellow humans when I encountered them. But I digress. Here is a woefully inadequate attempt to capture the beauty of the moon:


I know, I know -- it's a hazy spherical object. Things only got worse after this:


Sadly, I'm not all that steady with the camera. Someone needs a tripod... anyway, then I decided I needed some perspective, and got this:


...which I think is kind of pretty in an amateur photographer sort of way.

Hope you got to see the moon tonight and experience the amore.

No comments: