Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm not complaining!

Remember when I promised not to complain if it began raining when it came time to paint my house? I just want my props now because I am NOT complaining. We need the rain and the house can wait. The new roof is on -- it's a good test!

The painting contractor stopped by this morning so that we could sign the contract and I could pay him half the money in advance. With all the work going on, I'm getting very used to writing extremely large checks to virtual strangers. So if you want to stop by, you might be able to convince me to give you one.

Wednesday is Queenie's daycare day -- I love dropping her off and seeing her play with the other dogs. This morning she and a Golden Retriever were playbowing endlessly at each other and it was way cute.

That's all for now. I'm feeling shallow lately. I'll try to work up some deep thoughts for a later post.

No comments: