Sunday, October 14, 2007

A lazy Sunday post

I am sitting at my desk, puttering around on the internet, and came across an article that I realized was probably the most affirming thing I've read in years. I'm not going to tell you what it's about lest that put you off. Go read it, and remember what I always say: there is no right answer.

And when I say I am sitting at my desk, I mean that I have on a huge hooded sweatshirt (that my mortgage broker gave me) and some cozy fleece slippers (that my brother gave me) and I feel warm and happy. It's fall! My favorite season, long in coming this year. Here in Virginia, we usually get a month or more of divinely perfect weather during which neither the a/c nor the heat need to be on. The dogs and I are feeling bouncey!

And I believe I should leave you with a picture:



Ok, two pictures, of two lovely fountains at Maymont (I was having "black and white" week with my camera).

No comments: