Sunday, October 28, 2007

Peecture Sunday

Thought I'd share a few pictures today, while waiting for my organizer to come help me, uh, get organized.

I carry my camera with me everywhere; my purse is actually a camera bag cleverly disguised to look like a messenger bag.

This little guy was singing his heart out one windy morning near the hospital:


A week or two ago, there was a really beautiful sunset as I was leaving work. The first of these two pix has some strange artifacts in it -- I don't know what all those moon-like circles are. They are creeping me out a bit, and I realize that I am probably one crazy picture away from becoming a spiritualist...


This one shows the perfect little crescent moon:


Here is my little goofy dog, Max. It's unfortunate that he doesn't know how to chill out and relax:



No comments: