Tuesday, November 6, 2007

New schedule

So I'm working 4 10-hour days a week now. The benefit of this is that I will have 3 days off each week. The drawback is that my schedule now is somewhat dull, especially on top of writing a novel this month.

Basically, on work days, I get up early (so far so good!), feed the animals, get ready for work, work for 10.5 long hours (there is no free lunch in our "right to work" state), return home, feed the animals, write my 1667 words for the day, and go to bed. That's it, Monday through Thursday.

I'll still try to regale you with clever posts but nothing is happening to me. My house is still being transformed, though, and soon there will be pictures -- so you can look forward to that. And I can look forward to that! it means that I will take a picture, which I haven't done in a week or so. And my house will look brand new!

I'm not complaining about the work week -- I love the 4 days on, 3 days off concept DEEPLY. But when am I going to think up fascinating blog posts? That is the question.

No comments: