Monday, December 17, 2007

The Monday report

Couldn't get out of bed this morning, missed dr's appointment because I haven't been checking my calendar, other than that doing pretty well.

Organizational skills are one of the first things to go when I'm depressed. Then when it's all over it takes me weeks to catch up on housecleaning, laundry, etc etc. Plus I usually have a lot of weight to lose, because I overeat when I'm depressed. Argh.

This weekend, I went out one day and ran around like a madwoman, finishing up gift-getting and mailing my package to NY. Had lunch with a friend at 3 pm that day -- at least we were both hungry! The other days I stayed at home. Finished Mansfield Park and began Emma. Watched "Love Actually" 3 times in 3 days, followed by "Four Weddings and a Funeral" last night (yes, I do like Hugh Grant, why do you ask?). Played with dogs. I brought home 4 toys for 3 dogs and within an hour, Zoe had all of them. Eventually she let the other dogs play with them again, but for a while she just had to have them all.

So that's it. I've had a fun job at work already today -- designing holiday cards for the division chief to send out. I lurve design work.

No comments: